Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's been awhile since we updated. May and I have been wrapping up our bridal events and currently conducting trials for next years season. YES I'm talking about 2009 Bridal Season. It seems soo far away to many but for future brides it's not early enough. We book our weddings around six months prior to the day.

Winter for most MUA's are fairly quiet that's why its the best opportunity for us to start shooting again. I recently did my first photoshoot in months a few weeks ago and I can't tell you how much I missed it. It's this rush of excitement to watch as the model that you just made up is strutting her stuff in front of the camera.

Tis the season to shop for cosmetics. This time of year is the best time to stock up on your favorite beauty products. Theres always gift packages with bonus products and sometimes extra discounts. Here are some tried, tested, and true product picks. From Sephora.


Make Up Forever Glossy Full Couleur Collection $35($60 Value)
Amazing pigment. Applies smoothly, bright colours.




Tart Vanity Limited Edition Palette $52($494 Value)
Mays best buy of the season. A whole beauty kit in one compact.



Smashbox Flawless Finish Primer Set $39 ($52 Value)
WE love this product. May and I can't leave home without our Smashbox. Try it and you'll know what we mean.







-Brenda-

0 comments: