Friday, April 5, 2013

Bioderma No Rinse Make Up Remover


I've always seen other make up artist use this as a make up remover on set.  It has intrigued me in the past but I never knew where they purchased it. I'll be honest, the packaging threw me off as it's just your simple plain clear plastic with a sticker on it I thought it was just your ordinary make up remover... boy was I wrong. We all know to never judge a book by its cover.

This make up remover is simply amazing in many ways. After doing extensive research, I guess I was not the only beauty junkie that agreed.  I still don't understand why it took me so long to discover such an amazing product. This comes in 2 versions, Sebium and Crealine

Bioderma cleanses and removes make-up perfectly. Purifies and regulates the quality of sebum.  NO RINSE! It comes in a pump so you won't have to worry about wasting any product with over spilling AND you wont be able to add bacteria in it which means your product will last longer. It removes my entire make up effortlessly with just a few pumps on a make up pad.  Leaves my skin refreshed like a toner , very addicting.

You can purchased this online or if you are in Canada, you can go to your closest Shoppers Drug Mart or Murale.

Price: Approx $22.00 CDN

Over All rating : 9/10
Pros:Oil Free, Hypo-Allergenic, rinse free, unscented, has a pump, 12 month self life once its opened.
Cons:Packaging could be more sleek 

0 comments: