Saturday, September 5, 2009

Make Up Junkie

So here I am with an update and some product reviews as promised. It's been a hectic couple months with bridal season but slowly coming to an end. Check out our gallery for some of our Weddings.
Muah recently participated in The Miss Asia Pageant doing make up for all the contestants. Congratulations to all the ladies that placed. Muah will again be apart of the Elle Magazine & Lise Watier Canada Tour in the fall.


My clients often ask me what kind of foundation I use for myself. Because I do air brush they assume that every time I put on make up that's what I use. Air brush takes time to apply and very time consuming to clean the gun. so I don`t use it on myself much. On the rare occasion I do but this is whats in my personal kit.

Make Up Forever Face & Body foundation $38

Water based water proof light weight foundation is great for everyday use. I absolutely love it, its a satin finish with a natural coverage for normal skin types. I use Chanel press powder to set. It comes in 19 shades so easy to match your tone.





Shu Uemura Mini Eyelash Curler $20

This tool makes a mua`s work easier. The hardest party of applying make up is curling the lashes. Everyone has a different eye shape and its almost impossible to curl a small eye with the regular curler. This one is half the size of a normal one and I can curl all eye shapes. Found at Sephora or Holt Renfrew.



Maybeline Great Lash Waterproof

I`ve done my share of testing out mascaras and always seem to come back to this one. This product has been on the market for decades. Does not clump and super waterproof. I sometimes have a hard time taking it off.



0 comments: