Saturday, June 27, 2009

Muah Update!!

YES!! finally an update, Many of you have probably been wondering what us mua's have been up to. Well as you know, its bridal season and we have been extremely busy preparing our brides for their big day. This weekend especially, booked for I think 4 weddings and some other small events, it's keeping us on our toes.

We are slowly updating our photo gallery with some of our recent events, so past brides we would love to have you in our album. We also like to post credits for photographers as well. You can email them to info@muahcosmetics.com.

Muah has some up and coming events hosted by Impression Events. Jessie creator if IE presented a great event opportunity for us and I'm so excited for it. July 4th I will tell you more about it in my next blog.
I've tried some new products that I would like to talk about so come back for some new tips, tools, and tricks.....


-Brenda-

0 comments: